Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Our mold remediation team shares its experience to offer nearly 30 years of combined expertise for our customers contending with this hazardous organism. Our ability to produce quality technicians begins with the extensive training that these professionals receive through the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) as Applied Microbial Remediation Technicians (AMRT.) When coupled with other team technicians with Water Restoration (WRT) and Applied Structural Drying (ASD) endorsements, we can work to provide long-term solutions to prevent further black mold issues moving forward.
Mold Remediation Solutions for Hamblen County Homes
Lingering moisture and elevated humidity are a year-long battle for many homes and businesses stretching from Morristown to Lowland – especially those along the Holston River. We have sophisticated approaches from applying antimicrobial agents to the use of soda and media blasting to eliminate existing colonization. We can help with:
- Black mold
- Mold remediation
- Attic mold
- Basement mold remediation
- Bathroom mold removal
- Mold specialists
Our Mold Specialists Can Help Remove Black Mold Odors
One of the challenging hurdles professionals face after exposure to harmful mold colonies is a persistent, robust and musty odor. While counteractant products in our inventory can reduce the severity of these smells, especially with pathways like the air duct system, deodorization is ultimately necessary. We have multiple tools and instruments to help in this process, beginning with ULV and thermal foggers and HEPA products like air scrubbers and hydroxyl machines.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (423) 318-6733
Some restoration companies advertise “mold removal” and may even guarantee to remove all mold. This is a fallacy because removing all mold from a house or business is impossible; microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. Here are the facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Hamblen County?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
In as little as 48 hours, a minor mold issue can quickly spread through a home or business. Once you contact us, we’re dedicated to starting the remediation process quickly. This fast response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We are trained mold damage specialists who get started quickly to get your home or business back to normal, with specific training and certifications to handle your restoration needs.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (423) 318-6733
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Hamblen County is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the Morristown community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 2050 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: